Ferien Apartment in Wien
Ihre Ferienwohnung in Wien finden Sie hier bei Vienna
Apartment! Your vacation in Wien will be the best you ever had, by finding your
Vienna apartment through ViennasApartments.com!
All Vienna's vacation apartments in one place!
are rated 4.3 stars
'Difficult Access To Room'Charming Studio Apartment in ViennaRajneesh Kumar
stars: Had a difficult access to room.I had to check my email again but had no email access in the foreign country.HAd to try wifi from the hotel lobby nearby.
In the room the internet access was erratic.
Else the rom was comfortable
'Eastern Holiday In Wien'Charming Studio Apartment in ViennaAlexej Dmitriev
stars: We were in Wien a whole week, since Easter Saturday and our "base camp" was Charming Studio Apartment. It was very comfortable place for city tourists, like we're. There were all things, which is necessary after long city seeing. We are very thankful for Charming Studio Team and especially for Michael.
Now the few detailed comments:
- very friendly contact and detailed instructions from Michael. It was a little bit complicated for me to get the key from the small safe. But our young daughter solve the problem in 5 min. :)
- the Studio is not new and modern, but everything working and very clean. If you like to touch the "the spirit of place" - the Studio is your choice
- all kitchen staff like pots, plates, caps and so on are available
- modern and high speed internet are avalible
- there is electrical heater in the bathroom with a timer. So you get a warm bathroom in morning.
- very good location and connection possibilities:
- subway station 5 min by foot (direct line to the City center Stephansdom, 4 stops, travel time about 10 mins.)
- city center is about 30 min by foot, if the weather is good
- very nice trip under green trees
- for auto traveler like we were: simple highway connection, just cross the river and that's it
- Park Prater with attractions, big wheel and stop of Yellow Bus (city sightseeing tours) is about 10 mins by foot
- Donau with Donau Island is 5 min away
- the small pizzeria "to go" and turkish kebab with a small store are behind the corner. There you can buy a some vegetables for evening salad or some another thing, but in any case it's not real supermarket, the choice is very limited
As uncomfortable, but not dramatic items I can sign:
- not enough free ~220V sockets in the room. Practically we had only one in the splitter for TV between the windows. If you want relax in the bed with your laptop or tablet and store your battery full - it was necessary unplug the bed lamps
Not for Studio itself:
- the next negative item is for auto travelers: the district with a Studio is under special parking rules, so you can't park your auto during the work days on the street for the whole day. There are some parking around but the most budget, ca. 17€ per week, is P+R, is very far (have direct connection by subway, but in any case you need about 30-40 min to get your auto and drive back at home)
- weekly ticket is working just from Monday. So if you arrived in Wien for the 7 days but in the middle of the week, this most economy ticket is not useful for you.
'The Place Was Good And Very Comfortable With All T'Haus Max Studio ApartmentVenera Espanon
stars: The place was good and very comfortable with all the facilities needed. In addition it was very quiet. I have to say that there was a problem with the stove as we tried to warm up something so we turned on and the electricity of the entire apartment went off. but overall very nice place.
'Good Location 'Charming Studio Apartment in ViennaMai Nakamura
stars: very clean,good location from Ubahn station.
But hot water in the bathroom is not affluent.